Wednesday, March 16, 2016

SU! Product Focus Hop - Made with Love Project # 2

Welcome to our Stampin Up! Product Focus Hop!
March 14th - 18th
Demonstrators : Schell Fabian, Jason Loucks and Heather Osborne

This week we are focusing on a stamp set called Made with Love. This set also has a coordinating Framelits set called Baby's First Framelits. The focus is  to show you how you can use this set in several ways to make adorable baby projects as it is intended for or... you can come up with something else entirely! The choice is up to you as this set has lots of versatility. I hope you enjoy what we have put together for you over the next few days. Links and item numbers will be at the bottom for easy access to you!



Welcome to Day 2:
For my second project I have chose to make a couple of medium size gift bags using the Gift Bag Punch Board. I also used some retired ribbon and a retired Framelits Labels Collection. Again, my focal point is using one of the cute little onesies in the stamp set along with the bib. I also decided to accent the onesie with the hanger stamp from the set Something for Baby :)


Video Tutorial


Next up you will be visiting the amazing style of Jason Loucks 

 And then off to see my friend Heather Osborne, making her crafty comeback after some time off :) 


You can find any of the listed items on my website by clicking the item number below...


Made with Love stamp set # 138662

Baby's First Framelits Dies # 133735

Something for Baby # 134030 clear # 134027 wood
Subtles DSP # 138437 (Calypso Coral, Pool Party)
Calypso Coral Ink Pad #  126983
Pool Party Ink Pad # 126982
Smoky Slate Ink Pad # 131179
Ruffle Ribbon RETIRED

You can also visit my SU! site 24/7

Thank you so much for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment