Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Stampin Up! - 2016 Occasions and Sale-A-Bration launch

Hello Hello

Today I am sharing some info on the launch of the Occasions and Sale-A-Bration for 2016 :)

First off, a little message from SU!
Online Ordering will be unavailable on January 5, 2016, from midnight to 2:00 AM (MT) while we transition the system to the new catalog and brochure. During this time, no orders can be enter Customers can order products from the new catalog starting at 2:00 AM (MT) on January 5!

Catalog links will be located in the sidebar to the right, just click on the picture and it will direct you right to the PDF catalog online :)

If you are not familiar with Sale-A-Bration,it is the flyer partnered with the Occasions catalog. For every $50 you spend on product, you earn a free item that you choose from the flyer. Pretty cool right?!

Have you ever thought about becoming a Demonstrator? If you have, just let me know and I will answer any questions I can to help you make that final decision :)
I would love to have you on my team!

Hugs and Happy Shopping!




No comments:

Post a Comment