Saturday, February 8, 2014

Valentine Treat Bags

Hello!

Today I have some tiny Valentine Treat bags to share with you :o) These are holding just three Rolo's each inside. Yes... they are tiny! I learned ho to make these from a fellow Demonstrator in the UK. You can find her video tutorial HERE.She makes the cutest bags and boxes! I also have a tutorial that I will include at the end of this post for you :o) I used some old K&CO Valentine paper for the ones Caleb and I made for his class. We ended up making 30 of them and he helped out a lot, assembling bags and stapling. I used my Stampin Up! That's the Ticket stamp set and Ticket punch for the fronts. He will hand these out instead of a typical card this year :o) The second set I made is just the 4 in the photo. I used Stampin Up! Real Red Coredinations cardstock for the base and a piece of Valentine Paper from a Seasonal stack by Recollections. These 4 I am giving to the boys in their lunches... shhhh! I tied them closed with some plastic canvas cord. Inside they each have a Reeses heart candy and a small bite size candy bar :o) The stamp I used on the front of them is from a Studio G set from last year and so is the ink. You can find the Stampin Up! products I used HERE or in the sidebar ------------------------------------------------------------->



Here is the video tutorial...

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs!

1 comment: