Tuesday, November 27, 2012

To the Sweetest...

Hey Every One!

I am posting for the Action Wobble Team and Featuring a stamp set from the Sweet Stamp Shop. This set is called Sweet Tooth. Super cute!

Here is my card...


My Action shot :o)

For the coloring of this one I used my Bic Mark It Markers and sparkled up my gumballs with stickles. The colors I used are Lavander, Yellow, Waterfall, Xmas Red, Lime Green and Tropical Tangerine. This stamp set is so cute! Follow the link above to go get it :o) And while you are at it grap some wobbles from the Scrapbooking Queen or over at the World of Wobble.

Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. Gr8t job with the gumball machine so colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anyone would love to receive this card--it is ageless and so much fun. Hugs Mary xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cheerful and colorful. What paper is this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori! The paper I used for this is from an 8 1/2 x 11 paper pad by Recollections called Bold Basics :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card,

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete