Thursday, November 15, 2012

Happy Birthday Maverick!

Hello!

Today is the birthday of my first born son Maverick! And let me tell you... time flies fast!!!! Seventeen years ago at 7:59 this morning this little guy, not so much now :o), came into my life weighing in at 6 lb 2 0z :o) He is a pretty fantastic kid! I'm a little late postin this today, very busy morning at the school :o) Better late than never right?

He has gone from this...
  
To this...

And now he is bigger than me!

Happy Birthday Mav!
I love you!

Hugs!


3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Maverick!!! What a handsome young man Schell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to see baby pics. Your son looks happy and well adjusted. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAVERICK!!!!!!! hugs Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Belated birthday Maverick :)

    ReplyDelete