Thursday, May 17, 2012

Birthday card for my sister

Happy Birthday to my sister 
Kristina!

This is a card I made for my sister's birthday. Her birthday is actually on the 24th :o) She loves Hello Kitty so I have been using her as the theme for a couple of years now :o) Here it is...



Wobble Action!

Supplies Used-
Cardstock- Recollections
Petterned Paper- DCWV Baby Girl
Cut Out- Hello Kitty Font for Cricut cut at 2 1/2 inches
Heart rhinestone- Stash
Ink- Memento Tuxedo Black and Rose Bud

The Scrapbooking Queen products used :o)
Sentiments from- Princess' Birthday
Wobble- Royal Shoppe

Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. your card is adorable, Schell! love that hello kitty..tooo cute! i am sure your sister will love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Schell! Great card, she's gonna love it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your sister saves each and every card. So adorable and handmade too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute love hello Kittie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the rhinestones on her tiara! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete