Thursday, April 12, 2012

Disney Week Project #5

Welcome to project #5

For this project I chose to make another card. You just can't have enough of these laying  around can you? This one actually reminds me of my dad :o) He plays the Smurfs Village on his I-Pad and is at a crazy high level. The image is another coloring page download that I re-sized and colored with my Crayola colored pencils. The sentiment I stamped with some alpha stamps I got at Michael's in the dollar bin a while ago. The background paper is from a Nikki Sivils 6x6 mini pad called Flaming Butterfly, cool name huh? The papers are awesome in this pad :o) I cut out the image with my labels 1 nestabilities die using my cuttlebug and the twine is homemade :o)


Hugs!

7 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! i love the smurfs! I love the papers you used !! Great job!

    Amanda
    cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to day dream-that is where good ideas come from!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so right, you can never have too many cards!! :) Love that Smurf image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, Schell!! Love the smurf and the papers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the smurf! The sentiment goes perfect with the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! How adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute :)
    I remember the smurfs from my childhood. I had a friend that was crazy about them. I think we were in like grade 7.

    ReplyDelete