Monday, April 2, 2012

Baby Boy Caddy

So my friend who recently moved closer to me is having a little boy, in August I believe. I wanted to make her one of the caddy's I like to do. You can see the tutorial here  :o) I plan on filling this up with some baby goodies and boy do I know boys :o)! I do want to point out that I attached all of the panels with scor-tape so they wouldn't come loose as I fill it and will stay in place over time so she can keep using it. It will look so cute sitting on his dresser :o) All of the cutouts are from the Simply Charmed cartridge and were cut at 3 inches. The word cutout was at 1 1/2 inches. All are popped up on foam squares. The patterned paper is from the 8x8 K&CO line Itsy Bitsy Baby Boy. The cardstock is from my stash. The light blue is actually a shimmer cardstock, the camera just couldn't pick it up :o)

These photos were not taken in the best lighting, we have a very gray day going on so I had to use my lamp...





I hope every one is having a great start to the week :o)
Hugs!

5 comments:

  1. So adorable Schell! Love all the little details on the die cuts and the papers you used. Your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I love how each panel is different, that will be adorable on a baby boy's dresser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute. Great job.
    Love all the cute cutouts.
    So sweet of you to make this for your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I tried to make one of these one time but kept messing up. I need to try again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable. We have a family member expecting. Makes me want a cricuit.

    ReplyDelete