Sunday, March 25, 2012

Home Decor

In my kitchen I have a theme of coffee and cappuccino going on. It is hard to find things to hang on the walls sometimes so I got the Love you a Latte cartridge to make some of my own. The papers I used are from the K&CO line Life's Journey and the cardstock is from my stash. The images were cut at 5" and the words were cut at 1". The "Latte" word was cut from the Teardrop font cartridge and welded together with my Gypsy. The burgundy cardstock measures 8x8 and the patterned paper is 7x7. Just need to frame them and they are ready to go :o)





 My boys are on Spring Break this coming week so YAY!
Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute and will look great in a couple of frames!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so neat, I love that you are using your art to decorate :)

    ReplyDelete