Monday, December 26, 2011

Warm and Cozy

My family really took care of me this Christmas :0) I complain about being cold all the time. I can't seem to hold my body heat in very well so I got a little spoiled in the warm department. With my so thoughtful husband, my mom and my dad, I will be nice and cozy this winter :0)

I am still recovering from surgery, seems to be a very slow process. On top of that I have caught the flu so I will definitely be snuggling up with these warm pants and robe for a while. I really can not wait to feel normal again!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your families!
Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon and I'm still praying for you. Try to get better quick and know that this new year will be a blessed one for you and your family.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awh, look at those Tinkerbell pants!!!! Perfect for you Schell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that you are under the weather, take care and get lots of sleep.
    Your jammies look so soft and comfy :)
    I am loving the pink plaid ones ;)
    Like you I am always cold...almost looking forward when I start to get my hot flashes, lol. I got a red pair of fuzzy jammies :)

    ReplyDelete