Saturday, August 20, 2011

Dracula and Halloween costumes

Here is Dracula and his Vampiress


Some Halloween costumes :0)





In response to a commenter (sunsetbeach- is that you Mary? :0), these have become an extreme addiction. Not sure if that is good or bad yet. All I know is that I am having way too much fun with these. I am inking and chalking and blinging left and right :0) I don't think my room has ever been this messy :0)

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend, I have a date with hubby in a little while :0)

Hugs!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Schell, these are unbelievable! They look amazing!!!! I love all the detail you have put in to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy girl! WOW I have missed so much. Sorry I have been MIA, I lost a dear friend.
    Everything is so cute and I have been using my lovely pea hook for my apron. It is perfect for that. I saw the note book and I am like Tracy. Can't see Tink without thinking of you!
    hugs and prayers to you all
    Pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a comment last night, it seems to have disapeared :(
    These are so, so cute.
    I am totally amazed by your shading and the layering of your creations Schell.
    You really are the cricut queen, or do you like princess better ;)

    ReplyDelete