Thursday, July 7, 2011

More altered notebooks...

These are some composition notebooks I got in the dollar bin at Michael's. I love the size of these :0)


Here is a closer look at each...

These are for my little neighbor girls that we have been friends with for a few years :0)

And here is a card I made for their Dad's birthday this weekend...
He definitely knows how to work the grill!


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend! We are swimming and barbecuing again on Saturday with Jeremy's Mom and Fiance and then off to see Transformers Dark of the Moon on Sunday! Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Adorable notebooks. Thinking I'm going to have to go to Michaels... Love the card, perfect paper for a BBQ guy! Enjoy your weekend, sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Schell, I can't seem to sign in but I can still post anoyn. You did a great job on these comp. books. Super nice gifts.
    ps. I got a new computer and lost alot of stuff but i'm getting things back. I't has windows 7 and I'm still getting used to that.
    I'v missed you...hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those note books are so cute.
    Love your easel card.

    ReplyDelete