Friday, May 27, 2011

Another wonderful award!

I received this wonderful award from Debi. Another one of the sweetest ladies I have "met" here and on YT. Thank you so much for this Debi, you are too kind :0) Big crafty hugs to you!!!!

While I am in an appreciative mood...I want to pass this award on to a very special friend of mine. I feel like we have known each other our whole lives. I also feel like she could be my sister! Not only has she helped me through some trials of not thinking my creativity was good enough, in my eyes anyway, but she has also become a very special part of my life. We are in contact almost every day and we just keep getting closer and closer. Too bad she lives in Canada!!!! Tracy...not only have you helped me learn that our creativity is all good in our own ways but, you are also one of the best friends any woman could ever have! I have grown to love you like a sister and I do so wish we were closer in living. Thank you for being so wonderful and highly talented! Big Hugs My Friend!!!!
Go check out Tracy's channel! While you are at it, check out Debi's channel also, lots of talent :0) I appreciate you all for your support and encouragement. I just hope I am able to do the same for you!

Hugs!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Schell!!!!! What a wonderful award and how sweet of you to pass this on to Tracy! She is great, isn't she? :)

    I can't believe it's summer! Will be so excited to hear about your trip to Disney!!!

    ReplyDelete