Saturday, January 29, 2011

Basketball Birthday card

 Here is the front of the card. Done in the Denver Nuggets colors and number 15 for Carmello Anthony. I'm not a basketball fan so I had to look his number up on google, hee hee.
 Here is the inside where I just stamped Happy Birthday and this pocket was made out of the envelope you can take when you buy a gift card at Target. I cut the flap off, covered it with the same paper as the outside of the card and punched a notch out with my circle punch. Then I just adhered it to the inside of the card.
The gift card is attached to a piece of cardstock paper when you buy it so you can write to and from and how much on the back so I put a hole in it and tied ribbon so it can be pulled out. I love the way this card turned out and I hope my sons friend likes it.

Movie night tonight...The A Team ans The American with George Clooney. We'll see how they are!

2 comments:

  1. You make the best children's cards. So bright and cheerful. I love them.
    Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and YouTube channel about my mini :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schell, this card is super cute! I don't watch basketball either, we're a football and baseball family so I would have been on Google too! Haha! Love how you tied the ribbon on the gift card and tucked it inside the pocket!!

    ReplyDelete