Thursday, January 27, 2011

Baby Boy card


Here is a baby card that I made to give to one of the teachers I am friends with at the school two of my boys attend. This is her first baby and I am so excited to get to meet him today. I used the Everyday Paper Dolls cartridge, I love this one! I cut the baby pajamas out at 3 inches and the head and hair curl at 3 1/4 inches to match the body size. I was watching youtube videos on how to do the babies and Mary over at cardcrazy09 on YT did one that shows how to giver your baby neck, too cool. Here is a link to that video titled Cutest Little Baby Face Cards. Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh My Goodness this is just sooo adorable. You rock with that cricut!!

    We don't really have to worry about the no hats rule, as with 3 daughters that never seems to be an issue, teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schell,
    This is adorable. I am sure that she loved it.
    Blessings,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card! I love it and I'm sure your friend did too!!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete